By Michael Lynch
This is an OCR recommended resource.
Give your scholars the easiest probability of luck with this attempted and validated sequence, combining in-depth research, enticing narrative and accessibility. entry to historical past is the most well-liked, depended on and wide-ranging sequence for A-level background students.
- helps the content material and review standards of the 2015 A-level historical past specifications
- comprises authoritative and interesting content
- comprises thought-provoking key debates that study the opposing perspectives and methods of historians
- offers exam-style questions and assistance for every correct specification to aid scholars know how to use what they've got learnt
This identify is acceptable for numerous classes including:
- OCR: Russia 1894-1941
Read Online or Download Access to History: Russia 1894-1941 for OCR Second Edition PDF
Similar russian history books
PREFACE “Gone With The Wind”, Margaret Mitchell’s masterpiece defined a “new global” of transition at the North American continent which has replaced destinies and horizons of a state and its person humans. This ebook conjures up the same drama, the melting of an outdated global which needs to give up to a brand new one in parallel phrases.
Whilst Lenin died and the Russian Revolution started to eat its leaders, Trotsky survived longer than so much as an exile in Mexico, till his assassination in 1940. the fundamental Trotsky, first released in 1963, demonstrates the importance of this leading edge and radical thinker’s contribution to the Bolshevik good fortune, the magnetism of his character, and in addition a undeniable tragic heroism discernible all through his existence.
Within the 19th century, because the Russian empire elevated eastwards and the japanese empire increased onto the Asian continent, the Russo-Japanese border turned contested on and round the island of Sakhalin, its Russian identify, or Karafuto, because it is understood in eastern. Then within the wake of the moment global War, Russia seized keep watch over of the island and the japanese population have been deported.
Critics of narcology—as habit drugs is named in Russia—decry it as being "backward," hopelessly at the back of modern international scientific practices in terms of dependancy and substance abuse, and suppose that its practitioners lack either professionalism and services. at the foundation of his learn in a number medical associations coping with substance abuse in St.
- Everyday Stalinism: Ordinary Life in Extraordinary Times: Soviet Russia in the 1930s
- Classics for the Masses: Shaping Soviet Musical Identity under Lenin and Stalin
- Democrazia (in)evitabile: Lezioni dal mondo post-sovietico (Alfaomega) (Italian Edition)
- Die sowjetischen Geheimdienste in der SBZ/DDR von 1945 bis 1953 (Texte und Materialien zur Zeitgeschichte) (German Edition)
- Goldenes Zeitalter der Stagnation?: Perspektiven auf die sowjetische Ordnung der Breznev-Ära (Bedrohte Ordnungen) (German Edition)
Extra resources for Access to History: Russia 1894-1941 for OCR Second Edition
Access to History: Russia 1894-1941 for OCR Second Edition by Michael Lynch